01 June 2009

Here Endeth The Hiatus

I've had an extended break from blogging always promising myself to come back soon. Now is the time. I'm going to have a fiddle with my template and a perhaps a few trivial posts, then into it with some gusto.

Anyone who's followed me for a while will know that I was a bear... vindicated!

I'd like to say that I got rich out of it, alas, as I've also said before, extreme volatility is a bitch to trade. I had some great wins, but also some losses. What's new? Business as usual.

The cool thing is that even through some of the stormiest stock market action for years, option traders can still make a good living, while long only investors were taken to the wood shed. Though the ballsy ones who jumped on at the bottom might be feeling pretty chuffed.

Anyway, for better or for worse, I'm back.

1 comment:

Grinder said...

Welcome back. You had a good thing going with the complete options guide you started some time ago, since then there's been a plethora of others spouted about. I look forward to the new wisdom you bring from your hiatus.