28 September 2009

Homeless

As of the weekend I am officially homeless as we start our exodus to a new country. I am still in the UK for a few weeks, but staying with family. My trading desk is now a makeshift affair consisting of... well, never mind, use your imagination. lol

Posting may be sporadic, but I'll try and keep the blog idling along so-as not to lose my three readers completely.

An interesting point about trading businesses is that I am able to keep my trading business ticking along during this period of travelling... not exactly in a hammock at the beach in the Bahamas like some of the seminar clowns like to portray, but nevertheless possible to do so on the move.

A nice advantage.

I must admit that I prefer my own cave to trade from however. I'm looking forward to settling down again.

No comments: